The Ideal GPS Tracking Device for Trailers, Motorcycles, Dirt Bikes, ATVs, Boats & More.
There has been an increased interest in outdoor recreational vehicles and assets, therefore an increase in accidents and theft. This GPS tracker is great for outdoor recreational vehicles and assets due to its rugged, water resistant casing and easy installation. Save money, keep you and your property safe and have a peace of mind with LoneStar Tracking’s LST-330.
All LoneStar Tracking GPS Device Features:
- REAL-TIME ALERTS on any computer or smart device
- Precise asset location and movement alert
- Completely hidden in a variety of places on the asset
- 24/7/365 American customer support [email protected]
LST-330 Key Features:
- Super Sensitive GPS
- One of the MOST ACCURATE GPS trackers in production for public use. Know EXACTLY where your asset is located within just a few feet.
- Ultra-low Power Sleep Mode
- The LST-330 is in “sleep mode” until motion is detected, the device turns on or off based on movement. The device does NOT take battery from your asset while in sleep mode allowing maximum battery life for the asset and the tracking device.
- Internal Back-up Battery and Tamper Alert
- An alert will be sent if the device is tampered with, disconnected or the asset battery dies. The internal back-up battery enables additional time to recover your property.
- Voltage Monitoring and Low Battery Notification
- Monitor the voltage of your asset from your computer or smart device. An alert will be sent when the battery on your bike, ATV, trailer, boat, etc. is running low.
- Rugged, Water Resistant, Small Case
- Shock and Vibration: U.S. Military Standards of 202G and 810F, SAEJ1455
- Weight: 3.5oz, Dimensions: 1.84″ x 3.0″ x 0.78″
- Internal Antennas
- The LST-330 is on the AT&T cellular network. All antennas are built into the device, there is no need to run extra wires for external antennas.
- 3-Axis Accelerometer
- A notification will be sent if motion is detected or if the asset is tilted more than 90 degrees. An alert will be sent if there is impact detection, for example an accident.
- 10 Built-in Geofences
- A geofence is a virtual perimeter for a geographic area determined by you. An alert is sent when your asset enters or exits the predefined area.
Updates & New Software:
LoneStar Tracking operates on Web-Based Device Management. In the case any new updates are available, LST will automatically update your devices without having to disconnect the device. All notices and notifications will be accessible from your computer or smart device. Each year of service beyond 2 years is only $20 a year.